6. Which of the following is not true of SQL views?
A. Oracle views cannot use the ORDER BY clause in view definitions.
B. Oracle views are created using the standard SQL-92 CREATE VIEW command.
C. Oracle views can by queried.
D. The SQL-92 standard does not allow the use of the ORDER BY clause in view definitions.
7. SQL*Plus will finish the statement and execute it when the user types in this:
A. A left slash ( \ ) followed by [Enter].
B. A colon ( : ) followed by [Enter].
C. A semicolon ( ; ) followed by [Enter].
D. A period ( . ) followed by [Enter].
8. Which of the following is NOT an Oracle-supported trigger?
D. INSTEAD OF
9. After a table has been created, its structure can be modified using the SQL command:
A. UPDATE TABLE [TableName].
B. MODIFY TABLE [TableName].
C. ALTER TABLE [TableName].
D. CHANGE TABLE [TableName].
10. Which of the following is not true about modifying table columns?
A. You can drop a column at any time.
B. You can add a column at any time as long as it is a NULL column.
C. You can increase the number of characters in character columns or the number of digits in numeric columns
D. You cannot increase or decrease the number of decimal places.