1. With which network type will OSPF establish router adjacencies but not perform the DR/BDR election process?
B. Backbone area 0
C. Broadcast multi-access
D. Non-broadcast multi-access
2. Which of the following describe the process identifier that is used to run OSPF on a router?
1. It is locally significant.
2. It is globally significant.
3. It is needed to identify a unique instance of an OSPF database.
4. It is an optional parameter required only if multiple OSPF processes are running on the router.
A. 1, 2 and 4
B. 1 and 3
C. 3 and 5
D. All of the above
3. A network administrator needs to configure a router with a distance-vector protocol that allows classless routing. Which of the following satisfies those requirements?
4. What is the administrative distance of OSPF?
5. Your company is running IGRP using an AS of 10. You want to configure EIGRP on the network but want to migrate slowly to EIGRP and don’t want to configure redistribution. What command would allow you to migrate over time to EIGRP without configuring redistribution?
A. router eigrp 11
B. router eigrp 10
C. router eigrp 10 redistribute igrp
D. router igrp combine eigrp 10