6. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
A. In the routing table only
B. In the neighbor table only
C. In the topology table only
D. In the routing table and the topology table
E. In the routing table and the neighbor table
7. Which command will display all the EIGRP feasible successor routes known to a router?
A. show ip routes *
B. show ip eigrp summary
C. show ip eigrp topology
D. show ip eigrp adjacencies
8. Which is true regarding EIGRP successor routes?
1. A successor route is used by EIGRP to forward traffic to a destination.
2. Successor routes are saved in the topology table to be used if the primary route fails.
3. Successor routes are flagged as “active” in the routing table.
4. A successor route may be backed up by a feasible successor route.
5. Successor routes are stored in the neighbor table following the discovery process.
A. 1 and 3
B. 2 and 3
C. 1 and 4
D. 3, 4 and 5
9. Which EIGRP information is held in RAM and maintained through the use of Hello and update packets?
1. Neighbor table
2. STP table
3. Topology table
4. DUAL table
A. 2 only
B. 4 only
C. 1 and 3
D. All of the above
10. Which of the following are true regarding OSPF areas?
1. You must have separate loopback interfaces configured in each area.
2. The numbers you can assign an area go up to 65,535.
3. The backbone area is also called area 0.
4. If your design is hierarchical, then you don’t need multiple areas.
5. All areas must connect to area 0.
A. 1 only
B. 1 and 2 only
C. 3 and 4 only
D. 3, 4 and 5