1. Which of the following is true regarding VLANs?
A. You must have at least two VLANs defined in every Cisco switched network.
B. All VLANs are configured at the fastest switch and, by default, propagate this information to all other switches.
C. You should not have more than 10 switches in the same VTP domain.
D. VTP is used to send VLAN information to switches in a configured VTP domain.
2. Which protocol reduces administrative overhead in a switched network by allowing the configuration of a new VLAN to be distributed to all the switches in a domain?
3. Which of the following is true regarding VTP?
A. All switches are VTP servers by default.
B. All switches are VTP transparent by default.
C. VTP is on by default with a domain name of Cisco on all Cisco switches.
D. All switches are VTP clients by default.
4. Which of the following commands sets a trunk port on a 2960 switch?
A. trunk on
B. trunk all
C. switchport trunk on
D. switchport mode trunk
5. Which command will configure a switch port to use the IEEE standard method of inserting VLAN membership information into Ethernet frames?
A. Switch(config)# switchport trunk encapsulation isl
B. Switch(config)# switchport trunk encapsulation ietf
C. Switch(config)# switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
D. Switch(config-if)# switchport trunk encapsulation isl
E. Switch(config-if)# switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q