1. When setting up Frame Relay for point-to-point subinterfaces, which of the following must not be configured?
A. The Frame Relay encapsulation on the physical interface
B. The local DLCI on each subinterface
C. An IP address on the physical interface
D. The subinterface type as point-to-point
2. Which command will display the CHAP authentication process as it occurs between two routers in the network?
A. show chap authentication
B. show interface serial 0
C. debug ppp authentication
D. debug chap authentication
3. The Acme Corporation is implementing dial-up services to enable remote-office employees to connect to the local network. The company uses multiple routed protocols, needs authentication of users connecting to the network, and since some calls will be long distance, needs callback support. Which of the following protocols is the best choice for these remote services?
B. Frame Relay
4. You need to configure a router for a Frame Relay connection to a non-Cisco router. Which of the following commands will prepare the WAN interface of the router for this connection?
A. Router(config-if)#encapsulation frame-relay q933a
B. Router(config-if)#encapsulation frame-relay ansi
C. Router(config-if)#encapsulation frame-relay ietf
D. Router(config-if)#encapsulation frame-relay cisco
5. Which WAN encapsulations can be configured on an asynchronous serial connection?
5. Frame Relay
A. 1 and 2
B. 2 and 4
C. 3, 4 and 5
D. All of the above