1. Human insulin formed by recombinant DNA technology is known as
A. H insulin
B. R insulin
2. The gene coding for VP1 is cloned in
A. pMB 9
B. pBR 322
C. pUC 18
D. pUC 19
3. How many nucleotides are there in Ss RNA molecule of picornavirus causing FMD?
4. Recombinant vaccine for Hepatitis B virus has been synthesized against which of the following antigen?
A. Viral core antigen (HBcAg)
B. Viral surface antigen (HBsAg)
C. e antigen (HBeAg)
D. All of the above
5. Chemically synthesized DNA sequences for the two chains are separately inserted into the plasmid pBR 322 by the side of
C. acid phosphatase