1. Which of the following viral infections is associated with the development of hydrophobia?
2. Which of the following viruses is star-shaped in outline and transmitted by the fecal-oral route?
C. Hepatitis E virus
D. Hepatitis D virus
3. What is the shape of the rabies virus?
4. The species of animals which is most susceptible to rabies infection is
5. Which of the following clinical specimens can be used for the demonstration of rabies antigen by direct immunofluorescence antemortem?
A. Salivary smears
B. Corneal smears
C. Conjunctival smears
D. All of these