16. The corporate office sends you a new router to connect, but upon connecting the console cable, you see that there is already a configuration on the router. What should be done before a new configuration is entered in the router?
A. RAM should be erased and the router restarted.
B. Flash should be erased and the router restarted.
C. NVRAM should be erased and the router restarted.
D. The new configuration should be entered and saved.
17. Which command will show you the IOS version running on your router?
A. sh IOS
B. sh flash
C. sh version
D. sh running-config
18. You need to gather the IP address of a remote switch that is located in Hawaii. What can you do to find the address?
A. Issue the show ip arp command on the router connected to the switch.
B. Issue the show ip route command on the router connected to the switch.
C. Issue the show cdp neighbor command on the router connected to the switch.
D. Issue the show cdp neighbors detail command on the router connected to the switch.
19. A network administrator wants to upgrade the IOS of a router without removing the image currently installed. What command will display the amount of memory consumed by the current IOS image and indicate whether there is enough room available to hold both the current and new images?
A. show version
B. show flash
C. show memory
D. show buffers
20. You copy a configuration from a network host to a router’s RAM. The configuration looks correct, yet it is not working at all. What could the problem be?
A. You copied the wrong configuration into RAM.
B. You copied the configuration into flash memory instead.
C. The copy did not override the shutdown command in running-config.
D. The IOS became corrupted after the copy command was initiated.