11. Which command displays the configuration register setting?
A. show ip route
B. show boot version
C. show version
D. show flash
12. What should the configuration register value be after you successfully complete the password recovery procedure and return the router to normal operation?
13. You telnet into a remote device and type debug ip rip, but no output from the debug command is seen. What could the problem be?
A. You must type the show ip rip command first.
B. IP addressing on the network is incorrect.
C. You must use the terminal monitor command.
D. Debug output is sent only to the console.
14. What does the command o/r 0x2142 provide?
A. It is used to restart the router.
B. It is used to bypass the configuration in NVRAM.
C. It is used to enter ROM Monitor mode.
D. It is used to view the lost password.
15. You save the configuration on a router with the copy running-config startup-config command and reboot the router. The router, however, comes up with a blank configuration. What can the problem be?
A. You didn’t boot the router with the correct command.
B. NVRAM is corrupted.
C. The configuration register setting is incorrect.
D. The newly upgraded IOS is not compatible with the hardware of the router.