6. Which command will copy the IOS to a backup host on your network?
A. transfer IOS to 172.16.10.1
B. copy run start
C. copy start tftp
D. copy flash tftp
7. Which command loads a new version of the Cisco IOS into a router?
A. copy flash ftp
B. copy ftp flash
C. copy flash tftp
D. copy tftp flash
8. You are troubleshooting a connectivity problem in your corporate network and want to isolate the problem. You suspect that a router on the route to an unreachable network is at fault. What IOS user exec command should you issue?
A. Router> ping
B. Router> trace
C. Router> show ip route
D. Router> show interface
9. The configuration register setting of 0x2102 provides what function to a router?
A. Tells the router to boot into ROM monitor mode
B. Provides password recovery
C. Tells the router to look in NVRAM for the boot sequence
D. Boots the IOS from a TFTP server
10. You telnet to a router and make your necessary changes; now you want to end the Telnet session. What command do you type in?