21. Which among the following is a common industry in Bhadravati (Karnataka) , Churk (Uttar Pradesh), Dalmianagar (Bihar), Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh), Okha (Gujarat), Sawai Madhopur (Rajasthan) & Surajpur (Punjab)?
22. Which among the following helps to solve the balance of payments problem of member countries?
(A) World Bank
(B) International Development Fund
(C) Asian Development Bank
(D) World Economic Forum
23. Countervailing duty is imposed on which of the following?
(A) imported goods
(B) exported goods
(C) imported good on which import subsidy is applicable
(D) exported goods on which export subsidy is applicable
24. What will be the ultimate impact on the poor and landless farmers if all of a sudden, government decides to raise the Minimum Support Prices of rice & food grains inexorably or excessively?
(A) The poor farmers become rich
(B) The markets will crash
(C) The poor farmers become more poor
(D) This will encourage the exports of rice and food grains
25. Over how many years periodic review of the “Miniratna” & “Navratna” status of public enterprises on the basis of their performance?
(A) every year
(B) 2 years
(C) 3 years
(D) 5 years