1. Which of the following is an example of passive investment instrument?
(A) Mutual Funds
(B) Gold ETFs
(D) Preference shares
2. Which among the following Ministries of India publishes the Employment News?
(A) Ministry of Labour & Employment
(B) Ministry of Communication
(C) Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
(D) Ministry of Education
3. In which year, “20 Point Programme” was initiated for the first time in India?
4. The rate at which RBI purchases or rediscounts bills of exchange of commercial banks is called?
(A) Repo rate
(B) Reverse repo rate
(C) Bank rate
(D) Base rate
5. Universalization of Secondary Education was an aim of which among the following five year plans?