11. Which among the following schemes is for prevention of Trafficking and Rescue, Rehabilitation and reintegration of Victims of Trafficking and Commercial Sexual Exploitation?
12. Many a times we read about “Circuit Breakers” in share markets. They are temporary measures which halt the trading on which of the following occasion?
(A) On special days
(B) When a new share is traded for the first time
(C) When the prices of particular stock’s) rises or falls by a specified amount in specified time
(D) When trading of a particular stock(s) has rises beyond a specified volume
13. Minting of Government medals is done at the following places?
(B) Nasik & Dewas
(C) Kolkata & NOIDA
(D) Mysore and Mumbai
14. Which among the following is the standard map projection for nautical purposes (suitable for showing sea routes)?
(A) Mercator projection
(B) Cassini projection
(C) Gnomonic projection
(D) Polyconic Projection
15. In the abbreviation APEDA, what does P stand for ?
(C) Processed Food Products