21. Vitamin-C is considered as a
A. water soluble
B. fat soluble
C. fat and water soluble
D. none of these
22. The vitamin niacin is part of the __________ molecule.
B. pyridoxal phosphate
23. Which of these hormones is a catecholamine?
24. Dihydroorotate dehydrogenase contains
A. 4 flavins and 4 atoms of iron per molecule
B. 2 flavins and 4 atoms of iron per molecule
C. 2 flavins and 2 atoms of iron per molecule
D. 4 flavins and 2 atoms of iron per molecule
25. E.coli ACP has its molecular weight as around