1. Which of the following is the agent associated with the development of neurodegenerative disease in livestock and humans?
2. __________is probably the most important characteristic for classification of viruses in eukaryotes.
A. Host preference
C. Physical nature of virion constituents
D. Chemical nature of virion constituents
3. The __________ of the influenza-enveloped virus appears to be involved in attachment to the host cell receptor site.
4. Intracellular structures formed during many viral infections, called __________ , which can directly disrupt cell structure.
B. chromosomal disruptions
C. inclusion bodies
D. cytocidal bodies
5. Viral RNA is replicated in the host cell
A. cytoplasmic matrix