6. Which of the following is a group of one or more attributes that uniquely identifies a row?
7. When the values in one or more attributes being used as a foreign key must exist in another set of one or more attributes in another table, we have created a(n):
A. transitive dependency.
B. insertion anomaly.
C. referential integrity constraint.
D. normal form.
8. A relation is considered a:
B. one-dimensional table.
C. two-dimensional table.
D. hree-dimensional table.
9. In the relational model, relationships between relations or tables are created by using:
A. composite keys.
C. candidate keys.
D. foreign keys.
10. A functional dependency is a relationship between or among: