1. An intrusion detection system does not perform which of the following?
A. Tries to identify attempts to hack into a computer system.
B. May monitor packets passing over the network.
C. May transmit message packets to the correct destination.
D. Set up deception systems that attempt to trap hackers.
2. Features of XML include which of the following?
A. The tags are used to describe the appearance of the content.
B. Addresses the structuring and manipulation of the data involved.
C. Governs the display of information in a Web browser.
D. All of the above.
3. What is Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)?
A. The protocol to copy files between computers
B. The transfer protocol to transfer Web pages to a browser
C. The database access protocol for SQL statements
D. The hardware/software protocol that limits access to company data
4. Which of the following is true concerning Web services standards?
A. Led by only one group.
B. Helped by cooperation between companies.
C. Not necessary at this time.
D. Important so that the web can flourish.
5. Common Gateway Interface (CGI) is which of the following?
A. An interface that accepts and returns data that may be written in SQL.
B. An interface that accepts and returns data that may be written in any language that produces an executable file.
C. A small program that executes within another application and is stored on the server.
D. A small program that executes within another application and is stored on the client.