11. Which of the following is true about Microsoft Active Server Pages (ASP)?
A. It is stored in .cfm files.
B. It is executed on the client.
C. It does not use tags.
D. It allows for coding of custom tags in an HTML file.
12. Websites without a database attached to them have which of the following characteristics?
A. The ability to generate data via SQL.
B. The inability to use a browser to display Web pages.
D. The need to use TCP/IP as the network protocol.
13. Web servers should be configured in which of the following ways?
A. unauthorized access is restricted.
B. unauthorized access is unrestricted.
C. unauthorized access is impossible.
D. unauthorized access is possible.
14. A proxy server is used for which of the following?
A. To provide security against unauthorized users
B. To process client requests for Web pages
C. To process client requests for database access
D. To provide TCP/IP
15. Which of the following is true concerning the standard network protocol for connecting a client to a Web or database server via the Internet?
A. Both TCP and IP are needed.
B. TCP is needed but IP is not needed.
C. TCP is not needed but IP is needed.
D. Neither TCP and IP are needed.