16. Organisms are parasitic and have a resistant spore with one to six coiled polar filaments belong to which phylum of Protozoa?
17. Which of the following is least likely to get in or on a protozoan such as a diplomonad or trichomonad?
B. More than one nucleus
C. Genes to produce a cyst form
D. Rigid polysaccharide cell wall
18. Members of which phylum of Protozoa are being considered as biological control agents for certain insects?
D. all of these
19. Protozoa are generally not
C. lacking cell walls
20. Number of motility structures on flagellated cells is
A. greater than ciliated cells
B. lesser than ciliated cells
C. equal to ciliated cells
D. none of these