1. Which of the following is the reduced form of a temporary electron carrier molecule?
2. Which one of the following is a product of both cyclic and noncyclic photophosphorylation?
3. Which of the following represents a correct ordering of the events that occur during the respiration of glucose in the absence of O2?
A. Glycolysis; citric acid cycle; oxidative phosphorylation
B. Glycolysis; oxidative phosphorylation; citric acid cycle
C. Oxidative phosphorylation; citric acid cycle; glycolysis
D. Glycolysis; fermentation
4. The rate of photorespiration in most plants increases at.higher temperatures. Some plants have evolved a somewhat round-about system to deal with this problem. This series of reactions is called
A. ETS (electron transfer system in light reactions
B. C4 pathway
C. Photosystem II
D. Calvin cycle
5. NADP+ is reduced to NADPH during
A. light dependent reactions
C. calvin cylcle
D. none of these