16. In OLE DB, a service provider:
A. does not own data only.
B. transforms data through OLE DB interfaces only.
C. is both a consumer and a provider of data only.
D. All of the above are true of an OLE DB service provider
17. In OLE DB, a tabular data provider:
A. does not own data.
B. transforms data through ODE DB interfaces.
C. is both a consumer and a provider of data.
D. exposes data via rowsets.
18. The ODBC Level 2 API contains which the following functions?
A. Commit or rollback transactions only
B. Connect to data sources with driver-specific information only
C. Connect to data sources only
D. All of the above are contained in the OBDC Level 2 API
19. In ODBC, a data source that is local to a single computer is called a:
A. system data source.
B. file data source.
C. user data source.
D. SQL text file.
20. ________ is a cover for utilizing OLE DB that is designed for use by almost any language.