11. In OLE DB, which of the following represents characteristics of the recordset abstraction?
12. In ODBC, a file that can be shared among database users is called a:
A. system data source.
B. file data source.
C. user data source.
D. SQL text file.
13. ________ is an object-oriented interface that encapsulates data-server functionality.
B. OLE DB
14. When using ODBC, which of the following serves as an intermediary between the application and the DBMS drivers?
A. Data source
C. Driver manager
D. OLE DB
15. The ODBC Level 1 API contains which of the following functions?
A. Browse possible connections and data sources only
B. Connect to data sources with driver-specific information only
C. Process a scrollable cursor only
D. Both 1 and 3 above are in the OBDC Level 1 API.