1. The accepted hypothesis for DNA replication is
A. conservative theory
B. dispersive theory
C. semi-conservative theory
D. evolutionary theory
2. When DNA polymerase is in contact with guanine in the parental strand, what does it add to the growing daughter strand?
3. Telomeres are usually rich in which nucleotide?
4. Which is the largest among the following?
B. Nitrogenous base
5. The chromosomal DNA complexes with
A. three types of histone as H1, H2A and H4
B. five types of histone as H1, H2A, H2B, H3 and H4
C. four types of histone as H1, H2A, H3 and H4
D. two types of histone as H1 and H4