11. An attribute that names or identifies entity instances is a(n):
12. Properties that describe the characteristics of entities are called:
13. In which of the following can many entity instances of one type be related to many entity instances of another type?
A. One-to-One Relationship
B. One-to-Many Relationship
C. Many-to-Many Relationship
D. Composite Relationship
14. Entities of a given type are grouped into a(n):
B. entity class.
15. Which of the following is NOT a basic element of all versions of the E-R model?
D. Primary keys