6. You have a network that needs 29 subnets while maximizing the number of host addresses available on each subnet. How many bits must you borrow from the host field to provide the correct subnet mask?
7. If an Ethernet port on a router were assigned an IP address of 172.16.112.1/25, what would be the valid subnet address of this host?
8. You have an interface on a router with the IP address of 192.168.192.10/29. Including the router interface, how many hosts can have IP addresses on the LAN attached to the router interface?
9. What is the subnetwork number of a host with an IP address of 172.16.66.0/21?
10. The network address of 172.16.0.0/19 provides how many subnets and hosts?
A. 7 subnets, 30 hosts each
B. 8 subnets, 8,190 hosts each
C. 8 subnets, 2,046 hosts each
D. 7 subnets, 2,046 hosts each