1. Which of the following bacteria genus is capable of oxidizing ammonia (NH4)?
2. A group of about 300 chlorophyll molecule acting together to trap photons and transfer energy to the pigment molecule at the reaction center may be called as
A. harvesting unit
B. reaction center
C. photosynthetic unit
3. The chief source of nitrogen for green plants is
A. atmospheric nitrogen
C. ammonium salts
D. low molecular weight- organic nitrogenous compound
4. What type of long-chain alcohol is esterified to plant chlorophyll molecules?
D. None of these
5. During nitrogen fixation, the enzyme nitrogenase catalyse the reaction. The reaction is high energy demanding which require approximately
A. 12 ATP
B. 18 ATP
C. 25 ATP
D. 7 ATP