1. Which of the following statements are true regarding the command ip route 172.16.4.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.4.2?
1. The command is used to establish a static route.
2. The default administrative distance is used.
3. The command is used to configure the default route.
4. The subnet mask for the source address is 255.255.255.0.
A. 1 and 2
B. 2 and 4
C. 3 and 4
D. All of the above
2. Which command displays RIP routing updates?
A. show ip route
B. debug ip rip
C. show protocols
D. debug ip route
3. Which statement is true regarding classless routing protocols?
1. The use of discontiguous networks is not allowed.
2. The use of variable length subnet masks is permitted.
3. RIPv1 is a classless routing protocol.
4. IGRP supports classless routing within the same autonomous system.
5. RIPv2 supports classless routing.
A. 1, 3 and 5
B. 3 and 4
C. 2 and 5
D. None of the above
4. You have the following routing table. Which of the following networks will not be placed in the neighbor routing table?
D. All of them will be placed in the neighbor routing table.
5. What is split horizon?
A. Information about a route should not be sent back in the direction from which the original update came.
B. It splits the traffic when you have a large bus (horizon) physical network.
C. It holds the regular updates from broadcasting to a downed link.
D. It prevents regular update messages from reinstating a route that has gone down.