1. The evolutionary record suggests that the first occurrence of multicellularity was in the kingdom
2. The number of sets of chromosomes in a dikaryotic cell
A. is greater than diploid cell
B. is lesser than diploid cell
C. is equal to a diploid cell
D. none of these
3. Slime molds differ from the moldy fungi
A. in their mode of nutrition: phagocytosis for the slime molds; absorptive heterotroph for moldy fungi
B. in that the moldy fungi produce amoeboid or flagellated cells and the slime molds do not
C. Both (a) and (b)
D. none of the above
4. Which spore is on a club and results from the fusion of two nuclei from different strains of the same fungi?
5. The bread mold Rhizopus stolonifer belongs to which of the following fungal divisions?