1. The disorder in which of the following may cause “Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome”?
A. Dakshin protein
B. Collagen protein
C. Fibrin protein
D. Globulin protein
2. Which of the protein is involved in Alzheimer’s disease?
3. If the RBC of humans were kept in 0.9% NaCl solution, what sort of change will occur to RBC?
A. Cell will Burst
B. Cell will shrink
C. No change to RBC
D. RBC will destroy
4. Which of the modification in hemoglobin is the cause of sickle cell anemia?
A. A mutation in the beta chain
B. A deletion in the beta chain
C. Replacement of the B chain by D chain
D. None of the above
5. Klinefelter syndrome is a manifestation of which chromosome aneuploidy?
D. None of these