1. Which of the following statements should be used to obtain a remainder after dividing 3.14 by 2.1?
A. rem = 3.14 % 2.1;
B. rem = modf(3.14, 2.1);
C. rem = fmod(3.14, 2.1);
D. Remainder cannot be obtain in floating point division.
2. What are the types of linkages?
A. Internal and External
B. External, Internal and None
C. External and None
3. Which of the following special symbol allowed in a variable name?
A. * (asterisk)
B. | (pipeline)
C. – (hyphen)
D. _ (underscore)
4. Is there any difference between the following declarations?
1 : extern int fun();
2 : int fun();
A. Both are identical
B. No difference, except extern int fun(); is probably in another file
C. int fun(); is overrided with extern int fun();
D. None of these
5. How would you round off a value from 1.66 to 2.0?