1. Which of the following can be identified by the milk ring test?
C. Bovine tuberculosis
D. All of these
2. For brucellosis, 2 ME agglutination test is used to identify
3. Human transmission of Brucellae occurs by
A. ingestion of contaminated meat
B. direct contact with animal tissues
C. ingestion of infected milk
D. all of these
4. Agglutination test for Brucella mainly identifies which class of antibodies?
5. The most pathogenic Brucella spp for man is
A. B melitensis
B. B abortus
C. B suis
D. B canis