1. The process by which phage reproduction is initiated in lysogenized culture is called
2. Area of lysis on a bacterial lawn culture produced by a phage is known as
D. all of these
3. The procapsid is assembled with the aid of __________ proteins.
4. Which of the following is/are synthesized from late mRNA?
A. Phage structural proteins
B. Proteins that help with phage assembly without becoming part of the virion structure
C. Proteins involved in cell lysis and phage release
D. All of the above
5. Which capsid symmetry is exhibited by most of the phages?
D. None of these