Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of the following posts of SPECIALIST IT OFFICERS.
(A) MMG/S-II – [25 Posts]
1. Manager IT (Unix Administrator) – 01 Post
2. Manager IT (Linux Administrator) – 01 Post
3. Manager IT (Windows Administrator) – 01 Post
4. Manager IT (SQL Administrator) – 02 Posts
5. Manager IT (Oracle Administrator) – 02 Posts
6. Manager IT (Network Administration) – 02 Posts
7. Manager IT (Middleware Administrator-Web Sphere) – 01 Post
8. Manager IT (Middleware Administrator-Web Logic) – 01 Post
9. Manager IT ((Data Center administration-Building Management System) – 02 Posts
10. Manager IT (ETL Developer) – 01 Post
11. Manager IT (Software Developer) – 05 Posts
12. Manager IT (Finacle Developer) – 06 Posts
(B) MMG/S-III – [10 Posts]
1. Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator) – 02 Posts
2. Senior Manager-IT (ETL Developer) – 01 Post
3. Senior Manager-IT (Software Developer) – 02 Posts
4. Senior Manager-IT (Finacle Developer) – 05 Posts
Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E/ BTech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications from a recognized university / institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body
Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in MCA (3 years) from a recognized university / institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body
Minimum 60% in both BCA & MCA(55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) BCA+MCA(Min 5 years)Integrated Course/Lateral entry in MCA(2 years course) after BCA(3 years) from a recognized university / institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body.
MMG/S-II: Minimum 3 years Experience in the respective field.
MMG/S-III: Minimum 6 Years Experience in the respective field.
MMG/S II – Rs.31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
MMG/S III – Rs. 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
Selection Process: The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for the further selection process for the posts in Scale-II, and Scale III in various disciplines of Information Technology followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
Application Fee: The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/- plus taxes
GEN/ OBC /EWS: Rs.600/- plus taxes
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
Online Registration of Application starts from 13.07.2019
Last date for Online Registration of Application: 02.08.2019
Payment of Fee Online: 13.07.2019 to 02.08.2019
Advertisement Details: Please check here.
Apply Online: Click Here.