6. The major events of Pre-Cambrian era include
A. Formation of crust, continents and oceans
B. Formation of crust, birth of oldest known rock, origin of life
C. Formation of present day atmosphere
D. All of the above.
7. The meridian passing through London is called the
B. Tropic of Cancer
C. Prime Meridian of Meridian
D. Tropic of Capricorn
8. The most recent era of the geological time scale is
9. The low heating capacity of which of the types of coal reduces its value as an industrial fuel?
B. Bituminous coal
10. The most important factor that is affecting all the chemical weathering processes is
D. None of the above