16. You are connecting your access point and it is set to root. What does Extended Service Set ID mean?
A .That you have more than one access point and they are in the same SSID connected by a distribution system.
B .That you have more than one access point and they are in separate SSIDs connected by a distribution system.
C .That you have multiple access points, but they are placed physically in different buildings.
D .That you have multiple access points, but one is a repeater access point.
17. Cisco’s Unified Wireless Solution provides a mesh solution. What devices do you absolutely need to purchase to run a Cisco solution?
3. Access point
A. 1 and 2
B. 2 and 3
C. 1 and 4 only
D. 4 only
18. What is the frequency range of the IEEE 802.11g standard?
19. How many non-overlapping channels are available with 802.11g?
20. What is the maximum distance running the lowest data rate for 802.11g?
A. About 100 feet
B. About 175 feet
C. About 300 feet
D. About 350 feet