21. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
A. Protein G contains both a-helix and P-sheet
B. Protein G contains only a-helix
C. Fatty acid binding protein contains largely P-sheet
D. Hemoglobin contains four sub-units
22. The oxygen binding curves of hemoglobin and myoglobin
A. allow maximum transfer of oxygen to the tissues
B. are a consequence of the quaternary structure of hemoglobin
C. both (a) and (b)
D. are identical
23. The nature of peptide bond can be best explained as
A. partial double bond
B. truly double bond
C. Hydrogen bond
D. Van der waals force
24. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
A. Hemoglobin and myoglobin are the two oxygen binding proteins
B. Hemoglobin transports O2 in the blood
C. Myoglobin stores O2 in muscles
D. None of the above
25. Which hemoglobin chain replaces the beta chain in embryonic hemoglobulin?