6. Molecules that bear charged groups of opposite polarity are known as
C. ion conversion
7. What is the product of the catabolic breakdown of Arginine?
8. Which amino acids would most likely reside in the membrane-anchoring domain of a membrane embedded protein?
A. Isoleucine, valine and phenylalanine
B. Phenylalanine, valine, and aspartate
C. Leucine, threonine, and lysine
D. Lysine, arginine and histidine
9. An essential amino acid is one that
A. is essentially easy to synthesize
B. is essential to flagella motion
C. the body cannot synthesize
D. the body can synthesize under essential conditions
10. D-Alanine and L-Alanine are technically known as