11. When using the SQL INSERT statement:
A. rows can be modified according to criteria only.
B. rows cannot be copied in mass from one table to another only.
C. rows can be inserted into a table only one at a time only.
D. rows can either be inserted into a table one at a time or in groups.
12. What is not an advantage of stored procedures?
A. Greater security
B. SQL can be optimized
C. Code sharing
D. Increased network traffic
13. A reason for using an SQL view to hide columns is:
A. to simplify a result only.
B. to prevent the display of sensitive data only.
C. to accomplish both of the above.
D. None of the above are reasons for using an SQL view.
14. Which of the following is an SQL trigger supported by Oracle?
B. INSTEAD OF
D. All of the above.
15. The SQL ALTER statement can be used to:
A. change the table structure.
B. change the table data.
C. add rows to the table.
D. delete rows from the table.