6. To update an SQL view, the DBMS must be able to associate the column(s) to be updated with:
A. a particular column in a particular underlying table.
B. a particular column in a particular row.
C. a particular row in a particular underlying table.
D. None of the above is correct.
7. Which of the following is NOT a type of SQL constraint?
A. PRIMARY KEY
B. FOREIGN KEY
C. ALTERNATE KEY
8. A ________ is a program that performs some common action on database data and that is stored in the database.
B. stored procedure
D. None of the above is correct
9. For what purposes are views used?
A. To hide columns only
B. To hide rows only
C. To hide complicated SQL statements only
D. All of the above are uses for SQL views.
10. What is an SQL virtual table that is constructed from other tables?
A. Just another table
B. A view
C. A relation
D. Query results