11. Which of the following is not commonly used as vector?
A. Artificial chromosome
12. A short molecule containing 2-20 nucleotide is
13. Enzymes that recognize and cleave specific 4 to 8 base pair sequences of DNA are
A. DNA ligase
C. restriction endonucleases
D. DNA gyrase
14. Which of the following vector can maintain the largest fragment of foreign DNA?
15. Charged molecules are separated based on varying rates of migration through a solid matrix when subjected to an electric field. This technique is known as
B. gel electrophoresis