26. The first step in translation is
A. binding of the two ribosomal subunits to each other
B. binding of mRNA to the two ribosomal subunits
C. binding of tRNA to the small ribosomal subunit
D. binding of mRNA to the small ribosomal subunit
27. Which of the following amino acid starts all proteins synthesis?
28. The growing polypeptide chain is released from the ribosomes when
A. a chain terminating codon is reached
B. a chain terminating tRNA binds to the ribosome
C. the 7-methyl guanosine cap is reached
D. the poly A tail is reached
29. Which of the following RNAs bind to an amino acid?
30. How many bases of nucleic acid determine a single amino acid?