11. Which of the following calls a function named displayName, passing it no actual arguments?
A. call displayName;
B. call displayName ();
12. The feature that allows you to use the same function name for separate functions that have different argument lists is called _____
13. Which of the following are valid characters constants?
D. All of the above
E. None of the above
14. With a template class, _____ type is generic
B. exactly one
C. at least one
D. at most one
15. If you want to use a class to define objects in many different programs, you should define the class in a C++ _____ file