6. To expose a data member to the program, you must declare the data member in the _____ section of the class
7. Evaluate the following expression: 3 >6&&7>4
8. Which of the following are valid characters for a numeric literal constant?
A. a comma
B. a dollar sign ($)
C. a percent sign (%)
D. a space
E. None of the above
9. A function that changes the state of the cout object is called a(n) _____
10. A C++ program contains a function with the header int function(double d, char c). Which of the following function headers could be used within the same program?
A. char function(double d, char c)
B. int function(int d, char c)
C. both (a) and (b)
D. neither (a) nor (b)