6. To enable RIPng, which of the following would you use?
A. Router1(config-if)# ipv6 ospf 10 area 0.0.0.0
B. Router1(config-if)# ipv6 router rip 1
C. Router1(config)# ipv6 router eigrp 10
D. Router1(config-rtr)# no shutdown
E. Router1(config-if)# ipv6 eigrp 10
7. Which of the following is true when describing a global unicast address?
A. Packets addressed to a unicast address are delivered to a single interface.
B. These are your typical publicly routable addresses, just like a regular publicly routable address in IPv4.
C. These are like private addresses in IPv4 in that they are not meant to be routed.
D. These addresses are meant for nonrouting purposes, but they are almost globally unique so it is unlikely they will have an address overlap.
8. What two multicast addresses does OSPFv3 use?
A. 2 only
B. 3 only
C. 1 and 3
D. 3 and 4
9. What multicast addresses does EIGRPv6 use?
10. To enable EIGRP, which of the following would you use?
1. Router1(config-if)# ipv6 ospf 10 area 0.0.0.0
2. Router1(config-if)# ipv6 router rip 1
3. Router1(config)# ipv6 router eigrp 10
4. Router1(config-rtr)# no shutdown
5. Router1(config-if)# ipv6 eigrp 10
A. 1, 3 and 5
B. 3, 4 and 5
C. 1 and 3
D. 5 only