6. Which of the following products was the first to implement true relational algebra in a PC DBMS?
7. SQL stands for ________ .
A. Structured Query Language
B. Sequential Query Language
C. Structured Question Language
D. Sequential Question Language
8. Because it contains a description of its own structure, a database is considered to be ________ .
B. metadata compatible
D. an application program
9. The following are functions of a DBMS except ________ .
A. creating and processing forms
B. creating databases
C. processing data
D. administrating databases
10. Helping people keep track of things is the purpose of a(n) ________ .