6. Which files will get closed through the fclose() in the following program?
A. “A.C” “B.C” “C.C”
B. “B.C” “C.C”
D. Error in fclose()
7. On executing the below program what will be the contents of the ‘target.txt’ file if the source file contains a line “To err is human”?
A. r n
D. None of above
8. To scan a and b given below, which of the following scanf() statement will you use?
A. scanf(“%f %f”, &a, &b);
B. scanf(“%Lf %Lf”, &a, &b);
C. scanf(“%f %Lf”, &a, &b);
D. scanf(“%f %lf”, &a, &b);
9. Out of fgets() and gets() which function is safe to use?
10. Consider the following program and what will be the content of t?
A. size of “DUMMY.C” file
B. The handle associated with “DUMMY.C” file
C. Garbage value
D. Error in fileno()