1. In a file that contains the line “I am a boy\r\n” then on reading this line into the array str using fgets(). What will str contain?
A. “I am a boy\r\n\0”
B. “I am a boy\r\0”
C. “I am a boy\n\0”
D. “I am a boy”
2. What is the purpose of “rb” in fopen() function used below in the code?
A. open “source.txt” in binary mode for reading
B. open “source.txt” in binary mode for reading and writing
C. Create a new file “source.txt” for reading and writing
D. None of above
3. What does fp point to in the program?
A. The first character in the file
B. A structure that contains a char pointer that points to the first character of a file.
C. The name of the file.
D. The last character in the file.
4. Which of the following operations can be performed on the file “NOTES.TXT” using the below code?
D. Read and Write
5. To print out a and b given below, which of the following printf() statement will you use?
A. printf(“%f %lf”, a, b);
B. printf(“%Lf %f”, a, b);
C. printf(“%Lf %Lf”, a, b);
D. printf(“%f %Lf”, a, b);