26. The use of the spinning wheel (Charkha) became common during the
A. 9th Century AD
B. 10th Century AD
C. 12th Century AD
D. 14th Century AD
27. The language of discourses of Gautama Buddha was
28. There were widespread risings against the British in the 1820s. Which one of the following did not revolt in the 1820s?
C. Pagal Panthis
29. Velu Thampi led a revolt against the British in state of
30. Under the Mountbatten Plan of 1947, the people of ___ were given the right to decide through a plebiscite whether they wished to join Pakistan or India.
D. N.W.F.P and the Sylhet district of Assam