21. The centre of gravity of a right angled triangle lies at its geometrical centre.
22. Vectors method for the resultant force is also called polygon law of forces.
23. Two equal and opposite parallel forces whose lines of action are different form a couple.
24. When a person, on a bicycle, drives round a curve, he has to lean __________ to maintain equilibrium.
25. A circular hole of 50 mm diameter is cut out from a circular disc of 100 mm diameter as shown in the below figure. The centre of gravity of the section will lie
A. in the shaded area
B. in the hole
C. at O
26. The maximum velocity of a particle moving with simple harmonic motion is
27. The loss of kinetic energy due to the direct impact of two bodies __________ upon the value of the coefficient of restitution.
B. does not depend
28. A body of mass m moving with a constant velocity v strikes another body of same mass m moving with the same velocity but in opposite direction. The common velocity of both the bodies after the collision is
29. Moment of inertia of a rectangular section having width (b) and depth (d) about an axis passing through its C.G. and parallel to the width (b), is
30. The unit of power in S.I. units is