16. In OLAP, we are interested in ________ .
A. levels only
B. dimensions only
C. measures only
D. measures and dimensions
17. Which of the following is not a reason that operational data are difficult to read?
A. Non-duplicated data
B. Dirty data
C. Missing values
D. Non-integrated data
18. We have Market Basket data for 1,000 rental transactions at a Video Store. There are four videos for rent — Video A, Video B, Video C and Video D. The probability that Video D will be rented given that Video C has been rented is known as ________ .
A. the basic probability
19. One popular classification technique in Business Intelligence (BI) reporting is ________ .
A. cluster analysis only
B. regression analysis only
C. RFM analysis only
D. both cluster analysis and regression analysis
20. We have done an RFM analysis on our customer data. Mary Jones has a score of “1 1 5”. This series means that Mary ________ .
A. Has ordered recently, orders frequently, and places a large order when she orders.
B. Hasn’t ordered recently, orders infrequently, but places a large order when she orders.
C. Has ordered recently, orders frequently, but doesn’t place a large order when she orders
D. Hasn’t ordered recently, orders infrequently, and doesn’t place a large order when she orders